The Service Dog Banned From School

A record of the problems involved in convincing our local public school to permit our son to attend,accompanied by his service dog. Also included are links to sites on this subject,and information we found along the way,that might be helpful to parents encountering this situation.
A BlogsforTerri
blogger.

My Photo
Name:
Location: 'middle of nowhere'!, Kansas, United States

Traditional Catholic, married for 18 years. Interested in almost everything I come across,but I work with dogs most. i train my own service dogs,and own a Yahoo group for those disabled who also do the training of their own service dogs: DePorres Service Dogs http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DePorresServiceDogs I also firmly support pro life interests, especially the anti-euthanasia movement.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

A good look at the rights of service dog teams,including SDs in schools-something I haven't seen put so plainly before.